- in Biometric Screening, Dallas, Fort Worth, Keller, Medical Insurance, Mens Health, Preventative Care, Primiary Care, Routine Physicals, Uptown Dallas, Wellbeing
- on October 1, 2020
The end of 2020 is near and that potentially means that the end of your insurance term is near as well. Most major insurance companies cover a yearly routine physical every year, and if you are paying for it why not use it.
You may not understand what is checked in a yearly wellness exam. Our preventative labs will test for the following:
- Colon Cancer Risk
- Lung Cancer Risk
- Blood cell analysis
- Liver/kidney function
- Vitamin panel
- Iron and Folic Acid
- Advanced Cardiac Assessment
- Inflammation and Heart Disease Risk Assessment
- Pre-diabetes/metabolic assessment
- Genetic testing for gene mutations that are associated with clotting and heart disease
- Digestion analysis
This may sound like a lot to you, but in reality it is only 3 small vials of blood and a urine sample. Pretty simple and painless.
You may wonder why your insurance company would cover this services for you. All of the screening done for a yearly routine physical help to detect for future major problems. This is the insurance companies way of protecting their investment in your health. If you get your yearly’s potentially you will cost them less in the long run, and yourself as well.
Now that you understand what happens at your yearly routine physical here are the top 5 reasons to book yours today! To do so you can call our office at 817-632-5400.