Peppermint Reindeer Bark
These little treats are adorable and delicious. Great for a gift or any family gathering for big and little kids. Watch this short video with instructions.
Santa Hat Brownies
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- replaceWithoutSep” id=”66″ data-gr-id=”66″>Chips divided
- 9 fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda together in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, brown sugar, and oil for 2 MINUTES!
- Whisk in water and vanilla extract until fully incorporated.
- Whisk in the dry ingredients.
- Melt 1 cup chocolate chips in microwave on 30-second intervals until melted, stirring in between, about 60 seconds.
- Whisk melted chocolate into the brownie batter until fully combined.
- Mix in the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a baking rack to cool.
- Cut into 9 brownies and pipe a circle of frosting (I used store-bought because you need so little) on each one, top with a strawberry that has had the stem sliced off, then pipe a little dollop of frosting on the point of the strawberry to complete the hat.
- 6 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup dry brownie mix or 1 cup powdered sugar mixed with 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 bag Christmas M&M’s 12 ounce bag
- 2 cups mini peanut butter cups
- 2 cups pretzel twists
- Place the cereal in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, combine the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave the chocolate mixture for 30 second intervals until melted; stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the cereal and use a spatula to gently toss the cereal in the chocolate until completely coated.
- Place the brownie mix inside a resealable gallon sized plastic bag. Add the chocolate coated cereal. Seal, then shake until cereal is coated in the brownie mix.
- Spread the cereal out in a single layer on a sheet of parchment paper; cool completely until dry.
- Combine the cereal, M&M’s, peanut butter cups and pretzel twists, then serve.
M&M’s Christmas Cookie Bars
- 2 sticks of butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of firmly packed golden brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of Christmas M&M’s plus more for topping
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil, leave some overhang to make removal easier.
- Spray foil generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract and continue to beat.
- Lower speed of mixer and add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Add M&M’s and mini chocolate chips and give a final stir, reserving some M&M’s, mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips for topping cookie bars.
- Transfer cookie dough to prepared baking dish.
- Press additional M&M’S, mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips into top of cookie dough.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes on oven rack in lower third of oven to prevent over browning.
- Let cool completely and cut.
- 1-2 bags plain popcorn
- 24 oz vanilla bark or candy coating
- 1-2 cups plain christmas M&Ms
- crushed candy canes
- red candy coating
- green candy coating
- Start by popping the popcorn. When it’s done pour it into a bowl making sure no kernels are in the bowl.
- Break your candy coating into squares (it makes it melt better) and place in a pan on low heat. Stir until it is all melted.
- Pour candy coating over the popcorn and mix until all the popcorn is coated.
- Add M&Ms (however many you want) and spread out onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top with crushed candy canes and drizzle candy melts on top.
- Refrigerate for a bit but take out ½ hour before you eat it so it’s not so hard. ENJOY!