What is it?
Testosterone is the main male hormone that is responsible for all the characteristics associated with the male gender. It is associated with strength, energy, muscle mass, hair growth, male reproduction and the processes of puberty.
The symptoms of Low Testosterone are:
- Fatigue and lower energy levels
- Weight Gain
- Depression, irritability, and inability to concentrate
- Loss of muscle mass
- Reduced sex drive.
- Erectile dysfunction
- Bones becoming prone to fracture
- "Nearly half of all men experience bone loss, due to low testosterone and other factors."
- "Seventy percent of men with low testosterone report erectile dysfunction and 63 percent say they have a low sex drive."
- "Men with low testosterone levels are 4.2 times more likely to be diagnosed with depression."
How We Help
With just a simple blood test, we can find out, and give you your results within minutes. Then what are the options? If you have symptomatic low testosterone the treatment options we offer look to identify the root cause and treat. Options include:
- Testosterone replacement therapy is used to give measured doses of testosterone typically via injection to replace the testosterone that your body is not making. Other forms of testosterone replacement are available.
- Working with diet and exercise as well as nutritional supplementation to assist your body making and using its own testosterone more effectively.
- All approaches attempt to uncover the underlying reason for the low testosterone prior to picking a treatment.