- in Dallas, Fort Worth, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Keller, Lifestyle, Mens Health, Stress Management, Testosterone, Wellbeing
- on November 13, 2020
There is a lot of questions about testosterone therapy. One article will say it’s necessary and the next will say it’s not. One article gives the benefits and the other the risks. It is good to be educated when deciding to move forward with treatment. It is also good to go to a doctor or clinic that is well versed in treatment.
The interesting thing about testosterone treatment is that the reasoning behind getting it can simply be to feel better, even feel your best. It’s amazing to hear from men that are on treatment talk about how much better they feel on the daily. It’s also amazing to hear from their wives how much happier they are in their relationship because their spouse decided to get treatment. I even had one woman tell me she believed it saved her marriage.
So what are the better feelings that our patients report experiencing from the treatment they receive? Here’s what our patients are saying:
- Body: an increase in energy, renewed bone density, increase muscle mass, and results of physical activity will come easier as they did when you were younger.
- Brain: increase in mental clarity, decrease in moodiness, leveling of emotions, increase in concentration.
- Sleep: an increase in the quality of sleep
- Sexual: a return of sexual desire, more intense pleasure
Today, taking care of one’s self is of high importance. We realize that if we are not taking care of self we are not able to support ourselves or the ones we love to our fullest potential. It’s more about living life to its fullest and having the energy to do so.
Are you ready to start feeling your best? Make an appointment with one of our clinics by calling 817-632-5400.