- in Active Lifestyle, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Lifestyle, Mens Health, Testosterone, Uptown Dallas
- on April 1, 2020
We LOVE Uptown Dallas! Our clinic location is conveniently nestled right in the middle of the business of it all. Many of our patients are residents of surrounding high rises or work in the surrounding business buildings. Having the opportunity to walk out of your office and take care of your health makes it an easy commitment.
About 5 million men in the United States have been diagnosed with low testosterone. A study in the International Journal of Clinical Practice figures another 12.5 million men in the United States have the hormone deficiency but aren’t receiving treatment for it. This is due to the fact that many men just do not have a primary care doctor they see on the regular. The worse our health get the more complacent we become, forgetting what it feels like to actually feel great, instead, many men end up settling for just feeling ok.
When we think about testosterone we automatically associate it with less sex drive, but in reality, that can be one of the last symptoms. Know the symptoms.
The symptoms of Low Testosterone are:
- Fatigue and lower energy levels
- Weight Gain
- Depression, irritability, and inability to concentrate
- Loss of muscle mass
- Bones becoming prone to fracture
- Reduced sex drive.
- Erectile dysfunction
The benefits of normal levels of Testosterone are:
- Improved body composition.
- Reduced belly fat
- Improved mental clarity and focus
- Increase in energy
- Higher metabolism
- Bone strength
- A healthier cardiovascular system
- Better sexual function
With just a simple blood test, we can find out your levels, and give you your results within minutes. Then what are the options? If you have symptomatic low testosterone the treatment options we offer look to identify the root cause and treat. Options include:
- Testosterone replacement therapy is used to give measured doses of testosterone typically via injection to replace the testosterone that your body is not making. Other forms of testosterone replacement are available.
- Working with diet and exercise as well as nutritional supplementation to assist your body making and using its own testosterone more effectively.
- All approaches attempt to uncover the underlying reason for the low testosterone prior to picking a treatment.
At T Off Men’s Health, we treat the man as a whole. We were designed for the modern fast-paced man who wants results and is willing to implement lifestyle changes to achieve such results. Our goal is to keep you feeling your best in and out of the clinic.