- in Keller, Medical Insurance, Mens Health, Primiary Care, Routine Physicals, Uptown Dallas, Wellbeing
- on April 27, 2020
Are you looking for a new primary care clinic? Somewhere that you can build a long lasting medical relationship that respects your time and understands your needs? Somewhere that is conveniently located in Fort Worth just off West 7th Street or in Keller/Southlake or Uptown Dallas? Somewhere with friendly professional staff and a relaxed atmosphere? Somewhere that you may actually enjoy coming too?
If this is what you are looking for we have you covered. T Off Your Health is designed for the busy, modern individual. Here’s what makes us unique:
1. No Wait Time– You make an appointment and we get you in and out on time with what you need.
2. Designated Primary Care Appointment Times – if you need to come in to see the doctor give us a call and we will make an appointment for you to see the doctor. No waiting in a waiting room or being held up.
3. Prevention Care-with our full preventative lab panel we are able to screen for early detection of multiple health concerns.
4. Modern, Sports Themed Rooms And Relaxed Atmosphere- you will feel comfortable in our sports themed rooms and be entertained by the T.V’s in each of our patient rooms. Yes sports is our focus so you can guarantee that ESPN will be playing with you are in the clinic. We want you to feel comfortable being in the doctors office.
5. Insurance Coverage For Services- we are in network with BlueCross Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna, Ambetter, Maestro, United Healthcare, Humana and Tricare. If you would like to have your insurance verified to find out your coverage send your information to the link below.
6. Experienced, Professional, Friendly Staff- our staff is efficient and experienced with great patient care. Whether you have many questions or need to be in and out we are here to take care of your needs.
Benefits of having a consistent primary care clinic are countless. Having a team on your side that knows your medical history, a team you can trust and available appointments that fit your schedule are just what you need for your health and wellbeing. If you would like to make an appointment please call 817-632-5400.