Have you been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19?
Do you need a negative test to go back to work?
Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath,
- Muscle and body aches
- New loss of taste and/or smell
- Congestion and runny nose
- Nausea and vomiting
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you should get a COVID-19 rapid test. This test renders a positive or negative result confirming that you have or do not have coronavirus. (COVID-19)
Our COVID-19 rapid antigen test gets you results within 10 minutes. It is a minimally invasive specimen collection (nasopharyngeal) that is virtually pain free, not like other tests that have to be lodged high into your nasal cavity to produce results.
How Our Fast and Easy Test Process Works
- Call the office nearest you to make an appointment. Our locations are in Downtown Fort Worth (817-632-5400) , Uptown Dallas (214-217-8633) and Keller/Southlake (817-345-0303). At this time, if you are a new patient you will be sent a conformation email with our new patient paperwork to be filled out and sent to us online.
- Arrive at clinic, stay in your car and call the clinic for screening questions and patient intake over the phone. Payment is necessary at this time.
- A medical assistant will come out to your car to swab your nose. They will then conduct test.
- You will wait in your car for 10 minutes for your results. A medical provider will come to your car to give you your results and answer any questions you may have.
If you are needing to book a COVID-19 rapid antigen test call the office nearest you.
8739 Davis Blvd. Suite A Keller, TX 76248
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 7am – 4pm
Wednesday: 7am – 6pm
Friday: 7am – 2 pm
FORT WORTH- 817-632-5400
3500 West 7th Street Fort Worth, TX 76107
Monday – Thursday: 7am – 6pm
Friday: 7am – 4pm
2520 Fairmount Street #110 Dallas, TX 75201
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 7am – 4pm
Thursday: 7am – 6pm
Friday: 7am – 2pm
Every Other Saturday: 7am – 2pm