What To Join Our Team?
We are always open to the right, experienced candidates contacting us. If you believe you are the right fit for our team please send your resume to email@example.com.
Positions within our company include:
-Medical Lab Technician
-Front Desk Coordinator
-Medical Billing Specialist
Insurance Verification Specialist
- Verifying patient insurance coverage
- Collecting the information required to create a claim
- Working directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim processed and paid
- Reviewing and appealing unpaid and denied claims
- Handling collections on unpaid accounts
- Managing the facility’s Accounts Receivable reports
- Answering patients’ billing questions
- Receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Managing the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Post Payments
- Resolves disputed claims by gathering, verifying, and providing additional information; following-up on claims
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
We are currently seeking a full-time Medical Assistant for our Fort Worth office. The pay is very competitive and the hours are Monday-Saturday 30-40 hour work week.
- Report to lead medical assistant, clinical manager, as well as physicians/physician assistants
- Collecting vital signs including height, weight, blood pressure, heart rate, temperature, and document all patient information into the EHR system.
- Drawing patients’ blood and processing patient specimens in the lab. Preparing patient specimens to be sent out to external laboratories.
- Maintaining a safe environment for patients and medical staff by monitoring all biohazardous material and sharps containers.
- Giving patient injections including immunizations, routine therapy injections, as well as allergy injections.
- Preparing patients for allergy testing and clearly communicating patient expectations prior to the procedure. Performing allergy testing and clearly providing written results for interpretation to physician.
- Ensure all related reports, labs, medical records, and required information is filed in the patient’s chart.
- Keep all patient rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies as well as keeping all rooms clean for the next patient.
- Answering patient calls and providing clear feedback and communication between pharmacies, providers, and patients. Assisting the front desk staff in scheduling patients in EHR and rooming patients when needed.
- Assist in routine maintenance and quality control measures on all lab equipment.
- Maintain all medication logs for controlled substances/monitoring expiration dates and inventory on all medical supplies.
- Assisting in ordering medical supplies, medications, and clinic supplies.
- Calling in prescriptions for patients promptly following patient visit.
Medical assistants working at T Off Men’s Health must have the knowledge of:
- Medical terminology
- Electronic health records
- Medical grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Healthcare field and medical specialty
- Phlebotomy, injections, specimen handling
- OSHA and HIPAA compliance laws
- Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette
- Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure timely patient flow
- Ability to perform phlebotomy, handle specimens, and administer injections
- Work efficiently when entering patient information into EHR
- Work diligently as a team member with other medical assistants and providers.
- Maintain an organized and safe workspace.
- Medical Assistant certification from accredited program required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relation to the health field. (if applicable)
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $14.00 /hour