Medical insurance is something almost all of us have to buy into. We have been trained or even experienced first had how much it has cost us to have or to not have coverage. There may have been a year that passed by that you paid in more then you used, or a year that it literally saved your life. Either way, if you are paying for something why not use it to your benefit if you have the opportunity.
T Off Your Health is a primary care facility, this meaning that we can treat you for the common cold, help you with other medical referrals, refill prescriptions, and we are the first point of contact if you have undiagnosed health symptoms. We are also a specialty clinic that specializes in testosterone therapy (TRT), weight loss and allergy testing and treatment.
How This Benefits You
Because we are a primary care clinic we are able to do your yearly routine physical which is usually covered at 100% and many of our specialty services fall under insurance coverage. This means that your first visit should cost you nothing ($0) and testosterone therapy, allergy treatment and weight loss, services that would normally be out of pocket cash pay will fall under your co-pay or deductible. This also means that you will be saving money on treatments that you really want. These are services that benefit your health and wellbeing that you may not be taking advantage of.
Who Are We In-Network With?
We are in-network with most major insurance companies including; BlueCross BlueShield, United Healthcare, Aetna, Humana, Cigna, Tricare, Maestro and others. If you have an insurance carrier that is not listed don’t hesitate to contact us to find out if we are in-network, chances are we are. There are two that we do not accept and that is Medicare and Medicaid.
How To Move Forward
Our insurance verification team is here to help you understand your coverage and ensure that you know what your charges will be for each service. If you would like to find out what it would cost to become an established primary care patient or one of our specialty services please call our corporate office at 817-345-0303.
It’s that time of year again, time to reflect, time to look forward and decide what you want the next year of your life to really look like. Where do you want your focus to be? To make life simple, it can be broken down into 4 main categories that all other areas of life fit into. These pillars are:
- Health / Wellness
- Career/ Finances/ Hobbies
- Relationships of all kinds; family, work, friends…
- Faith/ Religion/ Spirituality
In simplifying life into these 4 categories, we have the opportunity to see the full picture of where we are and where we want to be. We then are able to create a map to get from one place to the other. Each category is interconnected and equally important. You may find that at different times in your life you have strived in one area and lacked or even struggled in another.
In theory, the clearer your picture is of what it is you are striving for, the easier it can be to attain. Knowing this makes having New Year’s resolutions more then just a passing ideal, it allows you to reflect back throughout the year to either recommit, revise or know that you are on the path you set out.
Here are our top 5 tips to making your New Year’s resolutions:
- Keep It Simple– it is easy to become overwhelmed and lose momentum when we choose life changes or resolutions that are too specific or detailed. We can get derailed, discouraged or even angry when our plans don’t go the way we initially intended. Make resolutions connected to each of the above 4 categories and make them broad enough to notice the steps along the way (even if they are small). You may find paths to success when you have a simple idea rather then a very specific one.
- Write Them Down– there is power in putting pen to paper. Writing down your resolutions makes you put them into words, which makes them more real, plus it is something you can reference down the line if you are ever feeling off track or forgetting what it is you are working towards. If you can, read them every day and you will be amazed at how much more focused you are and how much more quickly you move forward.
- Get Support– having a support system in place that continues to help you accomplish what it is you are working for. Whether it is a gym buddy, your health care provider or spouse, make it known to those that care.
- Make A Plan– whether you are working on health, business, relationship or spiritual goals making a plan that will support your momentum will make them feel more attainable and keep you on track. As you move forward your plan may change and that is ok, but starting with one in mind will set you up for success.
- Acknowledge Your Accomplishments– sometimes looking back is the only way to see how far you’ve come. Even if it’s small steps forward, they are still steps in the right direction. Focusing on your accomplishments will support you in continuing your commitment. Be gentle with yourself and give yourself time to progress.
Being a primary care provider in the metroplex area we are here to support you in your accomplishments. Talk to your provider about what it is you are working towards, you never know what kind of insight they may have to offer. The T Off Team is here for you.
We look forward to supporting your health and wellness in 2019. May this be your best year yet!
To make an appointment at one of our clinics please call our booking team at 817-345-0303.
At T Off Men’s Health, we have allergy solutions. We are able to quickly test 72 of the most common allergens and discover exactly what it is you react to. We then are able to create an elixir that is specific to your allergies that you take overtime and build up an immunity to the allergens.
We are in-network with most major medical insurance companies, some of which cover allergy testing and treatment. This is not something they generally advertise, so its something that you can take advantage of if you are covered. We are happy to contact your insurance company and verify your coverage prior to your visit. You may be missing out on some life-changing coverage if you are an allergy sufferer.
This all sounds great, but what is it that you could be reacting to? Here is a slideshow of just a few common allergens. Take back your quality of life and find out what you are reacting to.