Primary Care (PCP)
What Is It?
Primary Care is the care provided specifically for persons with any undiagnosed sign, symptom, or health concern. As a primary care clinic, we will be your initial point of contact for all medical professional services. Primary care is performed and managed by a personal physician and/or physician assistant often collaborating with other health professionals, and utilizing consultation or referral as appropriate.
Why It Is Important
Medicine and healthcare is changing. Physicians, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners are at the front lines of this change. Having a good relationship with your healthcare provider in this new era of healthcare is not about sick care anymore. As a matter of fact you can get a cold treated at your local grocery store now or go to any of the 5 urgent care centers in your neighborhood. T Off Men’s Health providers are here to help you stay healthy and focus on wellness. Sure we can treat the common cold, but what about your lifestyle, disease prevention, coaching, exercise programs and spirituality? Shouldn’t your healthcare be about what it takes to help keep you at the top of your game? T Off Men’s Health providers are consultants – coaches – on your team – for your health.
- Men between the ages of 18 and 44 are 70 percent less likely to go to the doctor than women.
- Men are 24 percent less likely than women to have visited a doctor within the past year and are 22 percent more likely to have neglected their cholesterol tests.
How We Help
We focus on total men’s wellness which is a broad subject that includes proper medical care, behavioral health, nutrition, fitness and spirituality. Our new preventative labs will test for the following:
- - Colon Cancer Risk
- - Lung Cancer Risk
- - Blood cell analysis
- - Liver/kidney function
- - Thyroid
- - Vitamin panel
- - Iron and Folic Acid
- - Advanced Cardiac Assessment
- - Inflammation and Heart Disease Risk Assessment
- - Pre-diabetes/metabolic assessment
- - Genetic testing for gene mutations that are associated with clotting and heart disease
- - Digestion analysis