Texas is one of the worst states for allergies in all the US and here is why…
As the seasons begin to change, a whole other wave of allergies starts to affect the people of Texas, more specifically the DFW area. The winter is what really sets Texas apart from other areas in terms of bad allergies. Most states endure cold snaps, snow, and regularly freezing temperatures that halts pollen from being spread in the air. In Texas however, the warm environment welcomes the Juniper tree (which we associate with our cedar allergies) to release its pollen in the air. This leads to Texas’ arguably worst allergy season to happen when a large chunk of the country isn’t experiencing allergies at all.Instead of running away, you can still live here in beautiful Texas allergy free. There are plenty of ways to lessen the amount your allergies developed and allergy drops allow your body to build a resistance to these allergies so they no longer bother you.
Are you experiencing sneezing, respiratory issues, hives? How about fatigue or digestive issues? What about watering eyes, running nose or conjestion? These are just a few symptoms that could mean that you have an allergy.
We can perform a quick simple test that covers 72 environmental and food allergies to help you keep your energy levels at peak performance. Don’t let allergies destroy your quality of life.
– 30 minute scratch test – Skin tests use extracts — a concentrated liquid form — of common allergens like pollen, mold, dust mites, animal dander, and foods. Once the allergen gets in your skin, it could trigger a rash. Your skin will get irritated and may itch, like a mosquito bite.
– Blood testing – Blood tests for allergies called ELISA studies are the second line method for testing for allergies. It is typically reserved for people who for some medical reason cannot have the scratch test.
How We Treat Allergies
– Allergy Injections – Allergy shots essentially help your body to cope better with allergens in the environment. Allergy shots, also called “immunotherapy,” may work for you if allergy drugs don’t work well or you have symptoms more than three months a year.
– Allergy Drops – Allergy drops work the same way as the shots, but are delivered under the tongue. Both allergy shots and drops must be taken on a regular basis for many months to work effectively.
If you could essentailly cure your allergie in less then an hour would you?
If you are ready to stop suffering and regain your quality of life contact your nearet T Off Men’s Heath Clinic to get allergy testing and treatment. You won’t regret it!
- 8739 Davis Blvd. Suite A Keller, TX 76248
- Mon,Tues, Thursday, Friday: 7am – 4pm
- Wednesday: 7am – 6pm
- 3500 West 7th Street Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Monday – Thursday: 7am – 6pm
- Friday: 8am – 4pm
- Saturday: 7am-1pm
- 2520 Fairmont Street #110 Dallas, TX 75201
- Monday, Tues, Wed – 7am – 4pm
- Thursday: 7am – 6pm
- Friday: 7am – 2pm