- in Weight Loss
- on June 19, 2018
Weight loss is difficult as we all know. But how many of us have tried more than just reading a New York best seller for weight loss, followed a fad diet, did what a friend was doing or just tried to work out more? Have you ever committed yourself to a lifestyle change program that treats weight as a disease process? Weight loss that is permanent only occurs with a committed effort to truly change something about who you are. It means thinking differently about food, fitness, your body, your expectations and setting goals to achieve success. It means properly using food, exercise, problem-solving, medication, nutritional supplements, labs, surgery if needed, coaching – and the list goes on. Weight loss is not a quick fix for many, but we often advertise that it is. How many times have you read, “Lose 30lbs for $99”, as though all you had to do was pay the price and the weight would miraculously fall off. You are given a menu plan, medication, etc… and then you are on your own.
The best systems for weight loss take your personal goals and lifestyle and troubleshoot why you are comfortable where you are. Do you know why you don’t change? In one word, “comfort”. You are uncomfortably comfortable with your current life. Sure you want to lose weight, but why would you want to give up those margaritas or soothing doughnuts. Change is not easy, but your overall health and wellbeing will benefit if you commit to true weight loss.
T – Off Men’s Health creates a custom weight loss program to support “you”. We stand by “you” in your successes and failures all the way to the point where you finally find the right solution and true results.
We have developed a weight loss plan to achieve your weight loss goal. The plan includes:
- Meal Plans and shopping lists
- Access to Wellness Portal
- Access to a Licensed Dietitian via weekly appointments and 24hr HIPAA compliant messaging portal.
- Nutrition Classes and guided grocery store shopping
- Prescription weight loss medication for qualified patients
- Most important and program that is not stuck on selling you one system, but will tell you what works and what doesn’t because you are the center of care!
We also offer individual weight loss services:
- Individual weight loss counseling
- Group nutrition classes
- B12 Injections – vitamin injection to boost energy, mood, concentration, and immune system
- Lipotropic Injections – a mixture of Vitamin B12, B6, C, and a few other vitamins and minerals used to increase the metabolic rate and help the body dissolve excess fat through the liver.
If you are ready to commit to a lifelong change of lifestyle and are ready to accept the support you need to be a success and achieve the ultimate goals you are working towards. Contact us for an appointment and let’s get your weight loss journey started.