- in Weight Loss
- on April 10, 2019
Everyone talks about how important it is to take in “enough” water everyday. How much water that is actually depends on person to person. Knowing how to recognize dehydration will help you know will help you to know how much water your body needs to be highly functional. The body is made up of 60% water, which is exactly why making sure you are getting enough water daily.
Health Benefits Of Water
- Up your energy- dehydration makes you feel tired, and water will help your heart pump your blood more effectively.
- Keeps you looking young- water plumps up your cells making them look fuller (fewer wrinkles)
- Supports healthy digestion- water prevents constipation and keeps the gastrointestinal tract functioning from top to bottom.
- Relieves stress- most of your brain tissue consists of water. If you are dehydrated your cognitive function is affected and stressed.
- Supports healthy function of nose, ears, eyes, and throat
- Optimize your workouts- water hydrates muscles which prevent cramping lubricates joints and aides in toning muscles.
- Expels toxins- if you are dehydrated you are unable to sweat, sweating helps remove toxins from the body.
- Weight loss dr near me – staying hydrated can decrease appetite
- Main transport system- water carries nutrients and oxygen to everywhere the body needs it.
- Prevents kidney stones especially in men.
I hope after reading this you are headed to the sink or fridge to get a glass of water.